A new update of ATAS has been released, pushing the version number to 3.20.0
Details of all the fixes and improvements are listed below:
- The module that displays parameters for a candle in the upper left-hand corner of the chart.
- The Market Profiles indicator. Added option Extend to the first touch allows you to extend the maximum level up to the first touch with bars on the right. In case if there are no bars on the right, this option extends the maximum level up to the end of the chart.
- The Bar Timer indicator. It previously worked only on minutes and seconds charts. Now this indicator also works on tick and volume charts and shows the number of ticks/contracts left before the current bar’s closing (mode: time until bar closes) or shows the number of ticks/contracts of the current bar that were traded inside it (mode: current time).
- The chart’s scalability. Now you can zoom out the chart horizontally as much as possible.
- The Ichimoku technical indicator.
- New options for the line chart (color, line style, width).
- The option Doji color that sets up the color for doji bars.
- The option Extend over sub-charts that allows you to extend the horizontal line inside the area of indicator.
- Two options for Clusters Value Divider and Digits after the decimal point in clusters.
– Clusters Value Divider — the number by which values in clusters are divided.
– Digits after the decimal point — the number of decimal places used for the more compact display of the clusters.